Friday, June 6, 2008

A yoyo of Emotions & A New phone

Last full day of high school. It's amazing, but it's just like. OMG it's really the end? It's so lame that we have finals and the seniuors at the other schools around here don't. I can't wait for grad on Tuesday and I already got one of my grad/ b-day presents early. But I swear Tuesday I'm gonna cry.
Yesterday Crytal and I went disc golfing with Jake and his friends. It was alriht. We went to Buffalo wild wings afterwards and it was 50 cent wing night, so i tried six of the honey barbecue wings. They were pretty good, but had a bite to them. Until yesterday I'd never been there, but they got some good stuff, even garbenburgers for the vegetarians. ;)
But, anyways I am talking to Kevin on yahoo right now and it is almost 1:00AM. I still need to wrap my cousin's baby shower gift (She's having a girl!) and I bought her this basket she wanted and filled it with baby things including a set with a sleeper, hat, and blanket, some socks, bottles, hangers, a mongey and frog plushie, a door hanger w/ a picture frame on it, some baby shampoo/body wash, baby oil, and baby powder.
I'm going to get going now, but here's my phone for everyone to see:

Except mine is the green one.
If it were legal to marry technology i would marry this phone!
Our last assignment in digital imaging. We had to revamp a room in the school, and I did the principal's office with Johnny depp as the principal. Can you notice any other changes?

No comments: