Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Graduation!

It's finally the last day of hell! hehe, but anyways I'm excite, but also kind of sad. I just got back from the practice ceremony, and Crystal and I have takken a bunch of pictures already. We're going to take more at the after party tonight. There's going to be a hypnotist and sumo wrestling (hehe).

I got a job interview for a telemarketing company, and I have an interview tomorrow. (Who cares if people hang up on you! If it pays good...it might be worth it.)
Other than that my uncle died on Saturday of emphasyma (sp). There's going to be a feunral, but since a lot of us live up around Wausau and Wittenberg and he lives in Milwaukee, not a lot of people are going to be able to make it due to the high gas prices so they're doing a memorial service at my graduation party on Saturday.
Thursday I'll be legal and me aren Kevin are going to be spending the day together when he gets done with work. We're going to go to pleasures for a little bit, and then just spend time together, and for dinner we'll be going to Buffalo Wildwings since it's 50 cent wing night.

No comments: