The good news is that I passed my blue belt test today in personal defense. Yay me!
Ashley is trying to get my and Crystal angry at each other, but it's not going to work. I really don't want to start shit with her since a week from now I will hopefully never see the bitches ugly face ever again.
Anyways Crystal came over and we had fun drawing on each other with sharpies and playing dress up. Here's some pictures:
In front of Crytals house. Talking.
We both wore the same shoes today! Ironyyy!!!!
We're posing on the steps at an emptry trailer.
ROCKIN OUT!
Me and my kitty Sinbad II
Miley Cyrus Impersonation hehe. At least I'm almost legal.
Crystal's crazy face
I can see the lies behind those eyes.
You can't forget that I'm still there.
My real tat. The inspiration for tatooing each other w/a sharpie.
Then Crystal Wanted me to give her a heart.
More tats I gave Crystal
& of course the tramp stamp.
The flower she drew on my ankle
For you, Kevin.
No comments:
Post a Comment