Monday, June 2, 2008

1 More Week until Graduation, 10 Days until legality.

It's so crazy to be thinking about graduation. I can't believe it's already next week. What sucks is that unlike most schools we don't graduate the week beofre everyone else. It's kind of lame, but there's barely a week of school left, and next week is finals and graduation. I just can't believe it's all comming to an end. The evening of June 10th they will go through 400 some names and I know I'm definetly in the last 100. But, it's almost here and so far the last week of school has been pretty laid-back even though it is only Monday.
I turn 18 next Thursday and I can hardly wait. Kevin and I are going to almost everything I can now do together (although we want to hold off on the horizontal hanky panky hokey pokey..hehe...but you never know) but we're definetly going to go to the naughty bookstore, and I'll buy someone a pack of cigarettes. I don't know who yet. Neither of us smoke. But hey, it's going to be a good time.
The day after that there's going to be a cookout at my friend Shelby's for her birthday. And, after that Kevin is comming over to my place to watch "Rent" <3 and the next morning he's going to help us set up for my party.
I wish next week would just hurry up. I want to graduate already.
Also, I test for my blue belt in personal defense tomorrow, so wish me luck!
It's getting late so I'm going to take a shower and get ready for bed now.
Peace x.0.x
Denise♥

No comments: